vehicle.software is creating a new infotainment platform to redefine the in-car experience. We are focused on bringing excellent user experience to electric vehicles: beautiful visualizations, deep integration of connected services, and continuous improvements via regular software updates. Over the last decade, our team led development of Tesla's award-winning car software, widely adopted smartphone system software, and more. We are based in Palo Alto, California, and our customers are established car companies all over the world.
We are using Rust to deliver exceptionally stable and secure software, and we are hiring engineers to help create this software. As a vehicle.software engineer, your responsibilities will include
- Collaborating with our product and design teams to implement new features and new functionality.
- Crafting new features and functionality from the ground up. Because we're small, you will have impact across our whole product, from real-time visualizations and media players, through cloud services and mobile apps.
- Defining new processes to ensure an efficient engineering organization and a high-quality software product.
- 10+ years developing software professionally.
- Experience engineering superb user interface software and working on cross-functional teams.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux-based systems.
- Rust familiarity is a bonus, but not required. Comprehensive experience with native code and toolchains is required.
- Curiosity to learn new technologies and apply new techniques to challenging problems.
- A burning passion to ensure that next-generation electric vehicles have infotainment systems that set a new standard for performance, stability, and functionality.
vehicle.software offers outstanding equity and comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance; unlimited paid time off; and a 401(k) program.
For more information, or to apply, reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org